Hello! My name is Briza, I’m a former working momma, who is now a stay-at-home momma, who desperately needs a creative outlet, other than rewriting the lyrics to nursery rhymes and songs to fit my babies, hence this blog. Here’s s few things you should know about me, in no particular order:
- I’m married to David, who is my best friend and fell in love with me, despite our different taste in movies and my lack of sports enthusiasm.
- We’re the parents to two under 2, Lucas and Talia, who we affectionately refer to as our cupcakes.
- Speaking of cupcakes, they’re my favorite thing in life (both my babies and the sweet confections styled in wrappers wearing frosting hats).
- I also love ice cream, it’s magical.
- I tend to heavily lean on the sarcastic side. This is both a blessing and a curse.
- I love to cook and bake and eat.
- Tacos are life. Life.
- I have an addiction to Flaming Hot Cheetos, although I keep it to a bag a month, just to keep the edge off. I also eat them with chopsticks because dyed red fingertips are a dead giveaway.
- I watch crime dramas like no other, Olivia Benson is my spirit animal, Dr. Spencer Reed and I would be best friends. Also, I was super late to obsessing about Game of Thrones, but now I just need to know if Jon Snow is coming back to find out if Dany is his sister. #spoileralert
- As a former event planner, few things give me as much joy as excel spreadsheets and design boards.
- I’m a little bit crafty. Pinterest continuously sings its sweet siren song to me.
- I have salt water in my veins having been born and raised in a beach town and have never lived more than 4 miles from the ocean. It’s my happy place.
Thanks for visiting!